- Face masks are now mandatory (except for children under the age 13 and people exempt as outlined under HSE guidelines)
- Hands must be sanitised upon entering the Church.
- 2 meter Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Stewards will be on hand to show you to your seat. (please read the parish guidelines on Entering & Exiting the Church)
- There is No kneeling during the liturgy, people will either stand or sit at the appropriate times.
- Holy Communion will be brought to individuals in their seats.
- Holy Communion should only be received in the hand.
- Sunday and Holy Day obligation can be fulfilled by attending Mass anytime during the week.
- Respiratory etiquette must be observed at all times.